Koa Wood Tungsten Mens Ring
This unique tungsten ring features an inlaid koa wood design. The koa wood is sourced from the acacia koa tree, which is native the island of Hawai’i. It is a stunning wood, and no two designs are the same, so you know that your ring will be totally unique to you.
Buy This Ring If:
- You like a ring to have some weight
- You like something really unique
- You wanted something natural
- You need your ring to be hard wearing
Why Buy Modern Metals from Mens Rings Online?
- You get a lifetime warranty because we want you to know that our service does not end once you receive your order.
- Free EXPRESS shipping for orders over $60 within Australia. International customers please email us to place an order.
- We’re an Australian owned and operated company, and you can can rest assured that we understand your needs, and can provide fast shipping and easy returns/exchanges.
- You get a Fit for Life Guarantee because we know you may not have the same size finger for ever!
- You get a 60 day exchange/returns policy with your order because we understand that buying online can be a challenge. Need to exchange? Click here!
- Need help with sizing? Get help here!
- Need to ask us a question? Contact us here!
Sadly, we are unable to carry all sizes in all rings 🙁
We do however have a range of custom rings (including titanium rings) that can be produced in any size. Additionally, did you know that your finger can change by over half a size in one day due to temperature changes? It’s very possible that a slightly larger or smaller size will fit just fine, and of course you can exchange it if it doesn’t!
While we do have a size chart that you can find by clicking here, we highly recommend getting our *free ring sizer, as this is far more accurate than trying to measure your finger in mm and trying to figure out the size that way.
If you need a ring urgently, we highly recommend ordering an in-stock ring which includes a free ring sizer as well, so that if you guessed wrong, you can easily find your correct size with the included ring sizer, then use your free exchange to get the correct size.
Click here for Free Ring Sizer
We have one of the best exchanges/returns policies in the business! We pioneered free exchanges over a decade ago, and more details can be found here.
Please note that there are different exchange policies for custom rings.